TITUS is currently seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented Professional Services Consultant to join our growing team. Based in North America, the Professional Services Consultant drives the successful deployment of TITUS solutions and maximizes the value of TITUS within the customer environment.
- Coordinate with customer project leaders to identify planned project schedule and assigned responsibilities
- Establish rapport as a trusted advisor to senior project stakeholders and act as the primary interface for project kick-off
- Consult with customer implementation teams to understand business objectives and system needs
- Design optimum solutions in collaboration with customers that align with established objectives
- Formulate test plans to validate configured solutions meet customer objectives
- Identify, analyze and resolve complex business and technical issues
- Provide guidance to the TITUS Engineer performing configuration of designed solution
- Drive successful deployment of TITUS solutions through proactive customer engagement
- Implement best practices to facilitate the continued evolution of TITUS within the customer environment
- Manage multiple projects utilizing strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Systems, Information Management or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years’ of enterprise-level business project experience with strong analytical skills
- Strong technical aptitude with an ability to learn and master new technologies
- Superior presentation skills with strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships
- Demonstrated systems implementation skills including requirements analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Excellent Microsoft ecosystem knowledge, including Windows desktop/server, Exchange, Active Directory, RMS and SQL
- Experience with market leading DLP and CASB solutions is considered an asset
- Experience with cloud solutions including Box, DropBox and OneDrive is considered an asset
- Ability to travel within North America approximately 40-50% of the time
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.