QA Automation Specialist, Future Development Team
TITUS is seeking a talented Quality Assurance Automation Specialist to play an integral role on the Future Development Team, a new team acting like a start-up within TITUS.
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual who will help shape a new cloud security product from the ground up, and ensure quality releases through effective planning, design and implementation of advanced testing concepts and procedures. The ideal candidate will possess strong trouble shooting skills and a passion for security.
As a Quality Assurance Automation Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and critiquing software specifications and architecture design
- Conducting product testing to ensure products are reliable and function as specified
- Developing automated tests and testing frameworks
- Investigating and working with Development to resolve more involved issues
- Working with other QA members to ensure that test plans offer adequate test coverage
- Working with the Customer Support team to diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Creating metric reports for management and providing recommendations to improve product quality
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software quality assurance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development
- Demonstrated experience with test automation tools
- Strong experience with regression, functional, unit and performance testing
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Active Directory, Exchange and Rights Management
- Experience with clientserver architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with results oriented approach and high degree of self-motivation
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.