TITUS is currently searching for Security Software Developers to join our Engineering team.
We are looking for self-motivated and energetic individuals with experience designing and developing commercial enterprise software applications. You will work collaboratively with Product Management, Quality Assurance and Development team members in an agile environment to produce the highest quality software.
As a Software Developer, successful candidates will have the following skills:
- Experience developing robust, scalable software systems
- Technical breadth and depth in various facets of software development
- Critical thinker with proven ability to see the big picture as well as fine details
- Effectively contribute to product feature design and development from concept to implementation
- Ability to identify and plan for near and long-term deliverables and take ownership for delivering high quality code builds
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Actively engaged in software developer networks to stay abreast of latest technology trends, emerging design concepts and coding standards
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable sharing ideas and concepts in a team setting
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and technical expertise:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Knowledge of distributed systems, object modelling, database design, concurrency and asynchrony
- Knowledge of software encryption or cryptography
- Knowledge of communications and data protocols such as XML, JSON
- Experience with Web Services technologies and protocols such as WCF, SOAP, REST
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Office, Active Directory and Rights Management
- Experience building enterprise-ready, distributed and highly scalable systems based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or other enterprise paradigms
- Experience with enterprise security including SSL, authentication mechanisms including domain authentication, OAuth, Web Sockets, STS
- Knowledge of Mac technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft web technologies including EWS, Microsoft Exchange Server, Azure
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies including G-Drive, DropBox, Box and OneDrive APIs
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and/or ASP.NET
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office COM Add-In development
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We can provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.