Would you like to join one of the fastest growing software companies in Ottawa? Would you like to get involved in Enterprise size accounts within the Security domain?
TITUS is currently seeking a Product Support Specialist Co-op to join our team.
As a member of the Product Success Team, you will monitor, maintain and resolve technical issues submitted by global enterprise customers and distributors pertaining to TITUS products. As a member of the team, your main responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Installing and configuring applications, diagnose software faults and solve technical and application problems remotely
- Quickly establish a good working relationship with customers and team members
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
The ideal candidate must have:
- Enrollment in Post-Secondary level education in information technology
- Experience working with Virtual Machines
- Understanding of software deployment and management process in a Microsoft network
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows desktop and server applications including Microsoft Office applications, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and IIS
- Documenting solutions to known product issues for publication to customers (posting FAQs)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in an email based technical support environment
- Experience with iOS and/or Android apps
- Prior experience working in an IT support call center providing technical support to resolve customer software issues would be a definite an asset
- Experience with McAfee or Symantec DLP would be considered an asset
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
- Strong team player with a high level of initiative and a willingness to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential in providing professional support services reflective of the TITUS brand
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.