TITUS is currently searching for a software architect to join our Development team. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who will drive the architecture, design and development of commercial enterprise software applications. The ideal applicant must be able to thrive in a highly agile and collaborative workplace, work with geographically dispersed teams, and actively engage in the development process.
As an Enterprise Software Architect, the successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven track record developing robust, scalable enterprise software systems
- Ability to provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to Engineering teams
- Critical thinker with proven ability to see the big picture as well as the devil in the details
- Ability to guide design and development from concept through to implementation
- Ability to deal with complexity and uncertainty and to handle many aspects of the overall architecture
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to scope, plan and estimate for both long term and near term project goals; ability and to assist teams in the same process
- Business savvy – can present concepts and plans to the leadership level and get buy-in
The ideal candidate will have the following technology experience:
- 7+ years of experience with a variety of programming languages including C/C++, C#, Java
- 7+ years .NET experience
- 7+ years commercial software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented design, design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems, object modelling, database design, concurrency, asynchrony
- Experience with databases and modelling in enterprise-scale commercial applications, knowledge of ORM.
- Knowledge of communications and data protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, XML, JSON
- Experience with Web Services technologies and protocols such as WCF, SOAP, REST
- Experience building enterprise-ready, distributed and highly scalable systems based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or other enterprise paradigms.
- Experience with enterprise security including SSL, auth mechanisms including domain auth, OAuth, Web Sockets, STS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience in a team environment
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering or other demonstrable experience
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies, EWS, Microsoft Exchange Server, Azure is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Linux, Apache Web Server/Tomcat
- Familiarity with J2EE, IoT (Mosquitto, MQTT), Microsoft Orleans
- Specific experience with SQL, SQL Server 2005 and above, Oracle, NHibernate, Entity Framework
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and/or ASP.NET
- Microsoft Office COM Add-In development knowledge
TITUS solutions enable organizations to discover, classify, protect, analyze and confidently share information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS products enhance data loss prevention by classifying and protecting sensitive information in emails, documents and other file types – on the desktop, on mobile devices, and in the Cloud. TITUS solutions are trusted by millions of users in over 120 countries around the world. Its customers include Dell, Safran Morpho, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, and Canadian Department of National Defence.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.