As a member of the Product Success & Support team, you monitor and maintain technical support issues submitted by a global enterprise customers and distributors pertaining to TITUS products. Functioning as both Level 1 and Level 2 support for customers of TITUS, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing customer support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and remote web sessions
- Installing and configuring applications, diagnosing software faults and solving technical and applications problems remotely
- Working with internal teams such as Product Development, Engineering Support and Product Management as required to effectively triage customer issues and respond to customer within agreed time limits
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Quickly establishing a good working relationship with customers and team members
Requirements to succeed as a Product Specialist:
- Solid experience interfacing with external IT administrators responsible to troubleshoot and resolve software issues for enterprise level business systems
- The Product Support Specialist will be primarily for providing operational and technical support with a focus on the resolution of incidents to primarily large enterprise clients.
- Proven experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows desktop and server applications including a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and IIS.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in email and phone based technical support
- Experience in working with Virtual Machines
- Ability to document solutions to known product issues for publication to customers, publishing knowledge articles
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential in providing professional support services reflective of the TITUS brand
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Post-Secondary level education in information technology field or equivalent experience
- Functional working in other languages
- Understanding of the software deployment and management process in a Microsoft network
- Knowledge of security software and/or security industry
- Cultural awareness to better service and support a diverse global customer community
TITUS solutions enable organizations to discover, classify, protect, analyze and confidently share information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS products enhance data loss prevention by classifying and protecting sensitive information in emails, documents and other file types – on the desktop, on mobile devices, and in the Cloud. TITUS solutions are trusted by millions of users in over 120 countries around the world. Its customers include Dell, Safran Morpho, United States Air Force, NATO, Pratt and Whitney, and Canadian Department of National Defence.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.