TITUS is currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join our Engineering team. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated and results oriented individual to manage and lead a development team. This individual will influence the design and development of commercial enterprise software applications and work collaboratively with Product Management, Architects, Development and Quality Assurance in an Agile environment to deliver on-time, market-ready, high quality products to ensure customer success.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in development with deep technical and architectural skills; strong team and project management skills; and excellent communication skills.
- Leading, planning and developing robust and scalable enterprise software products
- Providing guidance and direction on product design and development from requirements through to release
- Managing and resolving multiple priorities, project complexities and uncertainties to solve customer-facing problems
- Driving the achievement of business goals to enable software development and customer deployment success
- Staying abreast of the latest technology trends, designs and coding standards
- Leading and building successful software development teams with a focus on skill, talent and career development
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Development Manager, managing teams and delivering results
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, modern web technologies and frameworks such as Microsoft Exchange, Azure, AWS
- Demonstrated knowledge of object modelling, database design, web technologies and protocols, cloud technologies and environments such as Azure and AWS
- Excellent problem solving skills with critical and bold thinking in all situations
- Demonstrated project management skills in an Agile development environment
- Excellent prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Mobile development such as iOS, Android
- Experience with SQL, SQL Server and database technologies such as Entity Framework
- Experience with Microsoft Office COM Add-Ins and Office 365 development
- Experience with virtualized environments such as Citrix, VMWare and HyperV
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.