TITUS Global Customer Support helps customers realize their full potential through faster deployment and productive use of TITUS Classification solutions. As a member of the Global Customer Support team, the Technical Account Manager will act as a trusted advisor to customers, providing proactive services to maximize the business value of their TITUS investment.
- As an advisor to key stakeholders within customer organizations, liaise with technical professionals such as CSO, IT managers and IT security to provide post deployment account management
- Serve as the central customer contact and maximize satisfaction through delivery of support services including incident management, escalations and proactive remediation services
- Manage the growth, quality and satisfaction of the customer’s support services relationship
- As the subject matter expert, clearly articulate the value of TITUS solutions and the methods and procedures for its successful application
- Ensure client success through proactive skill transfer, education, continuous product usage consultation and industry best practices
- Work with the customers to ascertain their security priorities and set a long-term strategy for service delivery that aligns with their business objectives
- Engage and lead teams comprised of TITUS, partners and customer resources to meet the customer’s service operational goals
- Effectively manage executive relationships internally and with the customer to create business transformation
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an Enterprise support environment with demonstrated knowledge of corporate account support needs and the support industry
- Strong organizational, project management, negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communications skills and imaginative, bold thinking in all situations
- Fundamental knowledge of enterprise security products
- Proven experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows desktop and server applications with a solid understanding of Microsoft Office applications, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and IIS
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM for packaging and deployment would be an asset
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.