TITUS is currently searching for an Enterprise Software Support Developer to join our Engineering team.
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic individual with experience triaging software concerns, working with customers to successfully resolve software issues and developing solutions within commercial enterprise software applications. This individual will work collaboratively with Customer Support, Product Management, Quality Assurance and Development team members to resolve customer issues and produce the highest quality software.
As an Enterprise Software Support Developer, the successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven track record developing robust, scalable enterprise software systems
- Technical breadth and depth in many facets of software development
- Critical thinker with proven ability to see the big picture as well as fine details
- Effectively contribute to product quality and supportability
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills within enterprise environments
- Ability to identify and plan for near and long term deliverables and take ownership for delivering exceptional results
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication
- Actively engaged with TITUS customers, customer support, services and pre-sales
- Comfortable sharing ideas and concepts in a team setting
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and technical expertise:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Exceptional commercial software development experience with programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Java and .NET
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object-oriented design, design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems, object modelling, database design, concurrency and asynchrony in enterprise-scale commercial applications
- Knowledge of communications and data protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, XML, JSON
- Experience with Web Services technologies and protocols such as WCF, SOAP, REST
- Experience building enterprise-ready, distributed and highly scalable systems based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or other enterprise paradigms
- Demonstrated experience with SQL, SQL Server 2005 and above
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory and Rights Management
- Experience with Mac technologies
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies including EWS, Microsoft Exchange Server, Azure
- Experience with Cloud technologies including DropBox, Box and OneDrive
- Familiarity with Nhibernate and Entity Framework
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and/or ASP.NET
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office COM Add-In development
- Possess or working towards Microsoft Certifications: Web Applications, Web Developer 4, Data Platform and SQL Server 2012
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.