TITUS is currently seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented Professional Services Engineer / Solutions Architect (SA) to join our growing team. Based in Australia, this individual would ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar enterprise level consulting role.
- Provide on-site professional services consulting to large enterprise customers
- As the Subject Matter Expert guide customers through the implementation through to successful deployment of TITUS solutions
- Install and configure TITUS products within the customer environment
- Responsible for delivering customer training and provide second line post-sales support to partners as required
- Validate integration as needed with third party downstream technology
- As a central contact for the delivery of professional services during implementation, liaise with client stakeholders and cross functional teams within TITUS to ensure customer success
Qualifications & characteristics:
- High energy and dynamic individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in previous software Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or Consulting roles, ideally related to Information Security
- Experience with Microsoft infrastructure products including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Exchange, Active Directory and SharePoint
- Experience with security infrastructures including S/MIME, PKI, and MS RMS solutions is considered a definite asset
- Security, technical or other certifications like CISSP are considered an advantage
- Government security clearance is preferred
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Management is preferred
- Ability to travel within APAC approximately 40-50% of the time
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.