TITUS is currently seeking an enthusiastic, results-oriented Pre-Sales Engineer (SE) / Solutions Architect (SA) to join our growing team. Based in North America, this individual would ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Sales/System Engineering or Consulting roles.
- Provide pre-sales technical support necessary to achieve the technical win
- As the Subject Matter Expert you help the prospective customer understand, in detail how TITUS products meet their business requirements
- Prepare and deliver presentations, demos, trials and proof of concepts
- Contribute to the RFP process and write the technical portion of the proposals
- Responsible for partner and customer training and provide second line presales support to partners as required
- Provide on-site professional services consulting to large enterprise customers
Qualifications & characteristics:
- High energy and dynamic individual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in previous software Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or Consulting roles, ideally related to Information Security
- Experience with Microsoft infrastructure products including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Exchange and SharePoint
- Experience with security infrastructures including S/MIME, PKI, and MS RMS solutions is considered a definite asset
- Security, technical or other certifications like CISSP are considered an advantage
- NATO or other government security clearance is preferred
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Management is preferred
- Ability to travel within North America approximately 40-50% of the time
TITUS solutions enable organizations to classify, protect and confidently share their information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS Classification Suite includes the leading email, document and file classification and marking solutions that enhance data loss prevention by involving end users in identifying sensitive information.
TITUS is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity and inclusion as part of our corporate culture. As part of our commitment to diversity we consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are able to provide accessibility accommodation during the selection process - just let us know when submitting your electronic application how we can best assist you.